• 1.2mm steel sheet for strong housing
• Slim 1 Unit Mounting Height
• Ball bearing slid rails with positive stop
• Sliding design is easy to work for patching the connectors
• Hinged front panel is easy to be turned over & be fixed by snap-in locker
• Front mounted cable saddles for jumper management
• Can manage both splices and terminations
• Pre-assembled shelves in multiple configurations
• Can includes adapter panels for up to 72 LC, 36 SC, 24 ST or 24 FC terminations
• High density splice tray contains 24 fiber maximum in one tray
• Clear plastic cover to protect the fibers.
• 4 fiber saddles built in for 900um tight buffered fiber winding & storing.
• Capable of storing up to 3 meters of 900 µm tight buffered fiber per adapter
• Snap-in locker design, easy to change adapter panels for various connectors patching.
• Removable rubber grommet allows for pre-terminated fiber trunk install, protects cable, and minimizes dust build-up
• Accessory kit consists of cable ties, mounting ear screws, and spiral wrap tube
|Metal Shelf||Steel 1.2mm Thickness||410x309x43.5mm (DxWxH)||1U Black/Beige|
|Metal Mounting Ears||Steel 2.0 mm Thickness||105x36x43.5mm (DxWxH)||2 Pieces, Black/Beige|
|Splice Tray||Plastic||220x89x18mm (DxWxH)||1 Tray 12 or 24 Fibers, 2 Trays Max.|
|Adapter Panels||Steel 2.0mm Thickness||175x37mm(WxH)||2 Panels, Black/Beige|
|Cable Plugs||Rubber||28mm Diameter||For 4 Cable Entries|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.