D-Link 19 inch Fixed Optical Fiber Interconnection Units are the smaller basic patch panels used in interconnecting, cross-connecting or splicing applications in LAN’s at a premise location. The LIU (optical fibre interconnecting unit) is modular and suitable for optical Cable installation, bare fibres splicing and protection, pigtail storage & manage-ment. The no. of fibres determines which LIU is appropriate for the application
The D-Link 1U series combination shelves help you save time and money to manage your cable resources efficiently. By using these shelves to terminate and splice fibres, you can rearrange cabling quickly and keep track of your fibre resources. Efficient fibre management also helps save on maintenance and replacement costs
- Aluminium base material for light mounting
- Slim 1 Unit Mounting Height
- Front mounted cable saddles for jumper management
- Can manage both splices and terminations
- Preassembled shelves in multiple configurations
- Can includes adapter panels for up to 48 LC, 24 SC, 24 ST or 24 FC terminations
- Rubber fibre slotted bracket built-in, metal splice shelf to protect fibres.
- 2 Fibre spools built-in for 900µm tight buffered fibre strong
- Capable of storing up to 3 metres of 900µm tight buffered fibre per adapter.
- Snap-in locker design, easy to change adapter panels for various connectors patching.
- Removable front and rear cover for better access to interior of LIU
- Removable rubber grommet allows for pre-terminated fiber trunk installation, protects cable, and minimizes dust build-up
- Accessory kit consists of cable ties, mounting ear screws, and spiral wrap tube
|Cover: Aluminium 1.2mm Thickness
Panel Body: Steel 1.2mm Thickness
|Metal Mounting Ears
|Steel 2.0 mm Thickness
|2 Pieces, Black/Beige
|1 Tray 12 or 24 Fibers, 2 Trays Max.
|Steel 2.0mm Thickness
|2 Panels, Black/Beige
|For 4 Cable Entries